Finally have fish in my 30 Gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
My 30 gallon tank took 11 weeks to cycle, and now I finally have fish in it! Today I got 8 Silvertip Tetras, 1 BN Pleco, and 1 Amano Shrimp. I would have gotten more shrimp, but that's all the store had.
Pics 1 & 2 are of my tetras, Pic 3 is of my pleco. I couldn't get a pic of the shrimp, he loves to hide. And sorry for the bad picture quality, really quick fish and a cheap camera make for some really bad shots.
Oh, and stay tuned to this thread! Around Tuesday or Wednesday, I will be getting my Lemon Tetras and Bolivian Rams.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 162
bud29 said:
My 30 gallon tank took 11 weeks to cycle, and now I finally have fish in it! Today I got 8 Silvertip Tetras, 1 BN Pleco, and 1 Amano Shrimp. I would have gotten more shrimp, but that's all the store had.
Pics 1 & 2 are of my tetras, Pic 3 is of my pleco. I couldn't get a pic of the shrimp, he loves to hide. And sorry for the bad picture quality, really quick fish and a cheap camera make for some really bad shots.
Oh, and stay tuned to this thread! Around Tuesday or Wednesday, I will be getting my Lemon Tetras and Bolivian Rams.

Kook good luck with ur new tank

Back
Top Bottom