Free stuff for my 55 :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
My friend at the LFS is moving and he is trying to get rid of some of his stuff. So when I mentioned I had the money to buy driftwood finally, he said he had some he'd give me for free!! So now I've got 4 beautiful pieces of that african type wood. Two pieces are already in tanks, and I need to cut the other two down so they can fit... or buy the used 29 gallon tank he offered me for $60.... MTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys. I don't think the 29 gallon is going anywhere too soon so I am going to sit on the idea for a while. I don't think I could have yet another tank running just yet.

Does the 'used' 29-gallon come with all of the accessories or is it just the aquarium?? If it is only the aquarium then $60 is WAY too much to pay for it. You can get 29 gallon tanks at PetsMart or PetCo for less than that.

-Joe

it comes with everything (top, lighting, filter, heater, thermometer)... still, I'd need to find room in my itty bitty apartment. I have a spot in my room, but I already have TWO tanks going in there PLUS I want to convert a small corner into my art studio (and I mean a small corner...this room is maybe 10x10 with desk, dresser, twin bed, snowboard, bike...etc...)

Back
Top Bottom