My male betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is the first time I have had a male betta in a long while. I know he is probably horribly inbred for the color and IMO, his mouth looks a bit off, but I just couldn't leave him at the LFS.

Here is one of my female bettas. Sorry for the focusing--I am finally learning to use the camera!

Wow! Both bettas are gorgeous! :D The male betta's fins look like a bridal veil! :) I didn't even know you had a female. Her coloring is lovely!

I have two females. The other one is red, but she won't stay still long enough for a photo!

so you CAN do pictures!!! Where are the badis?! where is everything else we've wanted to see? hehehehe

pretty fish though....

Way cool pics Menagerie! *Whips out camera to take a pic of my male betta*

I saw a really awesome looking betta with a tannish body like your and marron/purple finnage..it was so beautiful.

:lol:

It's bad!! My fever is getting worse! The only thing that barely stops me from bringing home a betta every time I go to the LFS is the fact they need their own tank space. Granted, I think my females are squared away--sort of, but they CANNOT be with each other. Even in a 50 gal tank!

hehe, you need to come to Boone, I seem to always get the peaceful gals, no squabbles here. Plus there are sooo many that need a good home.

Back
Top Bottom