New 120

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chili is hot

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi
i got a new 120 gal tank, at the big al's boxing day sale.its gunna be a in-wall planted discus tank. one side is going to have a stand and hood, and the otter side is just going to be in-wall. here are some pics.

Attachments

• 120galtankfromoffice.jpg
    120galtankfromoffice.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 504
  • 120galtank.jpg
    120galtank.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 103
Hey chili! Sweet tank you got there! They had lots of nice deals... got myself 6 buckets of salt on Monday. :twisted:

Keep us posted on the progress! We want to see more pics too! :wink: :mrgreen:

8)

Wow...halide lighting even....that is going to be one nice tank!

Serge: Congrats on the salt....I would have too, but my vehicle died the day before, and I could not find anyone to snag a ride with. :cry:

Umm... Car do have the propensity to act up at the least convenient time. :| I think that BA's flyer mentioned boxing week sales, so you might still be lucky and get some bargains there. In my case, I was lucky enough to get the last 6 buckets of Coralife. While I was there I also got 3 maxijet 900 PW for the main tank.

8)

Toirtis: i think there is still some salt left, or at least there was a bunch at BA kanata(only the stuff in the square containers though), not so sure about innis though.

Well i went out and bought some plants today, even though i shouldent have, just couldent wait. so here are some pics. there are also more explination and pics at http://ovas.ca/bridge/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6253.

Attachments

• 3rdday.jpg
    3rdday.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 3rdday2.jpg
    3rdday2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 3rdday4.jpg
    3rdday4.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 44
Nice setup! I wish I had a wall to put a tank! My husband would freak if I asked him to cut a big hole in the wall. 8O

chili is hot said:
Toirtis: i think there is still some salt left, or at least there was a bunch at BA kanata(only the stuff in the square containers though), not so sure about innis though.

Wish that was here....the Calgary store was completely cleaned out within 30 minutes of opening their doors Boxing day morning....lots of reefers here, and almost everyone grabbed 3-6 pails.

Back
Top Bottom