Another fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4127john

Aquarium Advice Freak
Am I able to add another fish in my twenty gallon fish tank. I have a pair of clownfish right now and a banded coral shrimp. Am I able to put a chromis in there?

depends on filtraton and the type of clown really I would say you were stocked on fish for a 20 but if have enough filtration to cope then could work. could defo get some more inverts in there though instead of more fish

I want to. Get a cleaner shrimp but I already have a coral banded shrimp and I don't want to risk it. Is it possible for a chromis

I want to. Get a cleaner shrimp but I already have a coral banded shrimp and I don't want to risk it. Is it possible for a chromis
My coral banded never bothered my cleaners or peppermint shrimp and I had them for 1 year or more. But this was in a 210 with 300lbs of rock so territory wasn't an issue.

I can't stand coral banded shrimp I've had nothing but trouble with them. They're night stackers!

Personally I love cleaners and fire shrimp. Their general behaviour is great to watch.

not disagreeing, but are Chromis really an option in a 20g? I have 2 blue greens and id say they are too big for a 20g.. atleast in my opinion

I think the small blue/green ones should be fine, not more than 3 of them though. lol The blue reef chromis that I had as an example, those get pretty darn big and I wouldnt reccomend them for a 20g. :)

I got a damsel in the tank and the clownfish are actually dominating the damsel. Later on I will upgrade to. 36 gallon tank and I can add more fish

Back
Top Bottom