All. Quick question. i have just bought some LR
from my LFS
. on one of the bits there is the smallest peice of bubble algae growing from it which sort of worries me a little because of the nighmare stories i hear of how it takes over the tank.
will it be wise to remove the rock and take the small peice of bubble algae from it now before it take over or should i leave it for now?
i also have a just created a sump (look at my pics) would it be wise to place that peice of rock in my sump with the algae because that is what i am hopeing to achieve in my sump?
thanks for the help.