Fowlr 120gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I meant the substrate used on the bottom of the tank. Is it crushed coral?

That's alright, things happen. You have a tank that's big enough for a beautiful Volitan Lionfish. It's totally up to you though.

Aren't lions some very aggressive fish I'd rather stay with peaceful fish for now like some of the tangs and clowns

Aren't lions some very aggressive fish I'd rather stay with peaceful fish for now like some of the tangs and clowns

Idk if I would call tangs or clowns peaceful lol. Lions are fine as long as they can't fit the fish in their mouth.

Idk if I would call tangs or clowns peaceful lol. Lions are fine as long as they can't fit the fish in their mouth.
there are some of them that aren't aggressive as some of the others like Foxface and a few others lol

Clowns are considered damsels, and they can get terrotorial, tangs are hit or miss
yeah I knew that about clown but mine were peaceful and dint bother anything BUT I had 2 black and white striped damsels and they killed a $140 in fish

Back
Top Bottom