Ibrahim's 150g FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibrahim said:
Is 1k too much? Or should I lower it?

Wow, that much? Idk, maybe 500-600... I know what you put into it, but with today's market, gotta take a loss... Jmho...

Kio707 said:
Wow, that much? Idk, maybe 500-600... I know what you put into it, but with today's market, gotta take a loss... Jmho...

+1. I won't even look at a 200+ for over 700 fully stocked.

I set it at 799. If I get 3 replies let's see how many I can get at $200 less.
PS I've got 2 ppl coming tomorrow.

Buyer agreed to 900!! He said his breath was taken away by the photos so that's awesome!! I'm happy I didn't put it at $700 otherwise I'd be at a $200 loss

Thanks. I'm going to go with a 55g FW for a few months then turn it into a sump and buy a 125g reef.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear! Well now you know that people will buy the tank at 900 so i would definitly start there and gradually lower it.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Man that sucks, sorry to hear! Well now you know that people will buy the tank at 900 so i would definitly start there and gradually lower it.

Yeah. There aren't many large tanks in my area. I'll set it at $850 and lower it $50 every 3-5 days since I'm in no rush to sell.

Really? I think i would keep it at 900 for a few weeks and lower 50 or so every week and a half. It does depend on how fast you wanna sell though. When i see an add on craigslist that drops ever week my first thought is to not buy it until it drops a few hundred

i agree with nu nu. :)

I usually start my listings at what i would LIKE to get and know i will go down. You dont wanna seem in too much of a rush to sell, there are some real jerks out there that will try and nickel and dime you down if given the chance. lol

Lol I don't think I'll budge from $750 so I need the money by 3 weeks and $50 a week sounds good. Its at $899

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom