Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to ensure I'm not seeing things, here's my invoice:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
our LiveAquaria.com Customer Service Department at 1-800-334-3699
or by e-mail at CustomerService@LiveAquaria.com.

---------------------
TRACKING INFORMATION
---------------------

ORDER NUMBER: A2829460
Shipping Category 1: Fish/Corals/Inverts/Tank Cleaners/Algae
Delivery Date: 04/03/2012 FedEx Tracking Number: 527931534451

Item Details:
CN-88910 SW - Engineer Goby - Medium
CN-77581 SW - Marine Betta (Indonesia) - Medium
CN-74019 SW - Naso Blonde Tang (Maldives) - Small
CN-80023 SW - Koran Angelfish, Juvenile, (Indonesia) - Small
CN-37103 SW - Two-line Monocle Bream (Fiji) - Small
CN-37155 SW - Ocellaris Clownfish, Tank Bred (Africa) - Small

Lol sorry to break that news to you but yes in my opinion it is a very lucky mistake (I'm jealous!) would love an emperor to accompany my Koran!!

Hmm,thats interesting they made that mistake .It actually happen to a friend of mine too..Except he ordered a queen juvi and got a blue angel juvi .It is clearly an Emp though.The fins are a dead give away..They grow and change color much faster than korans and tend to be a little more territorial ,,hence aggressive ..
Brighty ,that would be a bad idea ,,both in the pomacanthus family,,that will get ugly as they mature ..

Now I don't feel so dumb. I called it an emperor when Kio posted a pic when it was in QT. I've had two Emperors (first stung by a Volitan, second died mysteriously). So I was certain that I could identify one. I get all the other blue and white juvies confused though. Lol

Stupid question, but should I call LA and tell them they screwed up?

Well, that is a question of ethics really. I would, it isn't like they will ask you to send it back. Who knows, maybe they'll give you a deal on a koran like you want for being an outstanding consumer.

Sniperhank said:
Well, that is a question of ethics really. I would, it isn't like they will ask you to send it back. Who knows, maybe they'll give you a deal on a koran like you want for being an outstanding consumer.

Yeah... But that won't work in my tank...

I called... They tried to refund me my money, I was no, I'm good... You sent me a $89.99 for $29.99... Just asked if he would pass the info on... I'm too nice... Lol

Kio707 said:
I called... They tried to refund me my money, I was no, I'm good... You sent me a $89.99 for $29.99... Just asked if he would pass the info on... I'm too nice... Lol

Lol. You should teach an ethics class. But at least they were willing to refund you. Most places wouldn't.

Kio707 said:
Yeah, I can't ripping ppl off... I wouldn't want it done to me...

It also shows they are a good company. Thy messed up, gave you a great deal, and then wanted to refund you your money. I'm glad good things happen to good people once in awhile.

That is so weird that they mixed up the Angels, your gain though, LOL.

I'm really impressed with LA, and I agree, offering to refund your money shows what a stellar company they are.

It also shows they are a good company. Thy messed up, gave you a great deal, and then wanted to refund you your money. I'm glad good things happen to good people once in awhile.
They are a great company In my book...Now if they would only get my fihies in:(

Good for you kio,enjoy the angel (y)

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
I feel bad that I have burst your bubble about what fish you have!!

It's cool.. Lol... Woulda found out eventually. My lfs actually has a Koran in... Wanted to trade, but they only trade if it came from them. Wanna protect their tanks. I understood their meaning. So I shall enjoy my emperor, and watch it grow..

Back
Top Bottom