Peaceful additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aa777rob

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i bought 2 Threadfin Butterflies last week and a Pearlscale Butterfly, they get along perfectly. Also a Blue Tang, and ive seen not one bit of aggression towards eachother or the clowns in the tank. the Butterflies are about 3-4" and the Tang is about 5". Yesterday i added a Yellow Eye Kole Tang, and he's fitting right in. Also bought a 5" Bicolor angel, but the verdict is out. Its probably the prettiest fish ive ever seen, but....it's been showing a little aggression towards the Kole Tang. im hoping that clears up today, just thought i'd post my results incase anyone else is looking toward mixing some fish up some or getting something new. Funny thing too is the green chromies like to clean the Pearlscale. He sits out in the open and flares his fins up waiting to be pecked.

Here's pics of everyone. Pearlscsle butterfly, threadfin butterfly, yellow eye kole tang, bicolor Angelfish, blue tang. Couldn't get the chromis to cooperate for a cleaning pic.

ForumRunner_20121103_163615.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_163626.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_163651.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_163705.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_163729.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_163752.jpg

Wow, that sounds like a whole lot of fish really quick. Hopefully you've got a well established tank. All very nice choices though.

We're at about 2 months now. Went thru some Fiji damsels and dominos that went back to the store for pennies on the dollar. We still have more to catch but the last few are bring very tricky! One domino remains along with some yellowtails which wont let me come near them and are too smart for the trap. Atleast we caught all the Fiji's!

Back
Top Bottom