a little about me and my fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan27

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I got into the hobby when my parents got me a 64 gallon bowfront tank as a birthday present/reward for keeping a goldfish that was given to me after a wedding (its a long story). so I had cichlids in there for a while but then one of them killed all the rest. If only I knew then what I know now I would have done so much different and better.:banghead:

Anyway the one that killed all the others, I decided to name Murderer (it was what he did) well he lived for many years probably about 6 years and died just a few months ago.

only after he died have I gotten really into the hobby more seriously.

I pulled out everything from the 64 gallon (including substrate).

then I got all new decor including pool sand substrate. and the 36" Aquatic Life EDGE LED which I am extremely pleased with and would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade to an LED light, as well as some other upgrades that I won't talk about here.

Currently the tank houses: 1 assassin snail, 8 zebra danios, 1 gold gourami and 1 Red Tailed Black Shark, all of which are doing very well and seem extremely happy.

I plan to get more fish and possible a mexican dwarf crayfish or some dream blue shrimp, so stay tuned.

I look forward to being a part of such a welcoming a helpful community. :wave:

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Back
Top Bottom