Greetings from Mexico, "amigos" :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ozon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, everyone!

I have been visiting your forum from a long time ago and had the intention to sign up, but was somehow just too busy. Now, seeing just how helpful and friendly you are, I decided to finally join. I hope to be of help -although I'm not an expert as many of you are, and also to learn a bit from you. I see many members are kind of pro fish breeders!

I've always loved fish. We had a "magic" tank at home when we were little kids. And it was magic -I realize now- because it had no heater, no filter, fish would be over-fed sometimes and we made so many mistakes taking care of those poor fish (they magically survived and even spawned!). Happily, when I grew up, somebody gave us some gold fish and this time I could investigate in the internet everything that you need to do to have a happy fish tank. So, I've had my fish tank since about 5 years now and have had gold fish (one with the longest tail you've ever seen), silver sharks (grew quite big), etcetera. The last fish I had were 5 zebras, a male guppi and a plecostomus (quite large already), but my freaking heater got stuck and turned them into fish soup :( RIP my little pets!

And life goes on... I'm getting my tank ready again for some fish with your kind help. I hope I didn't bore you a lot!

Have a great day!

Ozon
(I like other fish people (except for the ones with big pointy fins))

Welcome aboard!! Sorry to hear about the fish soup!!! And that tank does sound magical:). Hope you get all the information that you need here! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom