Greetings From Welland, Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neosporin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I am new to this site/forum. Just wanted to say hello and that I am a marine tank enthusiast. I have always had fresh water tanks and truly enjoyed them for the past 30 years (and still have 2 running). But in the past 4 years i have moved into salt water aquariums. I have been maintaing a 30 gallon marine aquarium for 4 years now at home and have learned (and still learning -lol) a lot about it. Fish and just moving into coral (just got a green star polyp). I maintain 3 SW aquariums at my office as well. So far my only real concern is pink slime algea and a bit of overcrowding in my home aquarium - uhg! Too many choices and not enough gallons! :( Anyway, I truly enjoy input for help or suggestions. See you around the forum! :D

Hello and welcome!!!!!

Good to see someone who dabbles in both types of tank keeping. :D You will find great company here.

We love pictures here. Feel free to share pictures of your tanks and the disfavoured algae.

welcome.

You anywhere near London, Ont?

Sorry big time FM96 listener. Funny, I get Columbus Day and Thanksgiving mixed up by listening to a Canadian Station :)

I am in Welland, Ontario - so it is about 2 and a half hours from London. :) Cool Llama pic lol!

hehehe, a friend of mine says it is ugly and creeps her out... And the llama stuff is a running gag.

You're missing a good radio station being that far away from London ;)

Back
Top Bottom