Hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hi,

I got into this whole aquarium/fish keeping hobby about a month ago when I bought a betta from a local fish store. About 2 weeks later I had a 20 gallon saltwater tank with 2 damsels in it sitting in my room. I am only 16 years old so money is a BIG issue for me. One wrong move can cost me some $$$ that could be spent on something else I need. I know some mistakes are inevitable but I would like to keep them down to a minimum. Quite frankly, I can't trust someone 100% when they are trying to sell me something, so I need other sources of information besides the local fish stores. I always try to research something before I go ahead and make a purchase (if it involves a lot of $$$), because I don't want to learn everything by trial-and-error. I hope I have come to the right place (of course I have other sources).

- $imple

Whats up? :wink:

You have def. come to the right place. We will help you all we can.

:smilecolros: WELCOME TO AA! :smilecolros:

PS. Kudos to you for coming to AA!

Welcome to AA, Simple! :D

You have an extremly practical approach and that is going to save you tons of time and money - trust me! You will get lots of good advice and you will benefit from the combined experiences of many, so you HAVE come to the right place :mrgreen:

20.gif

lol ahnuld, remind me to put your betta in your saltwater tank the next time I come over. LOL...

ahnuld said:
LOL thats not funny ur mean u fish terrorist :!:

How's that not funny yet at the same time you crack an LOL. That doesn't make sense. Never speak again ahnuld....

Back
Top Bottom