Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NickRummy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've been lurking on the forum for a while now and thought I'd sign up and say hello.

I'm not really new to aquariums but looking to make the dive into SW and have been reading and reading non-stop! This site looks like a plethora of information!

Right now me and my wife have a 30g FW in her office with some Tiger Barbs and Tetras. Nothing over the top but nicely done and something for her to watch when she needs to day dream :D

I miss having a tank at home and a friend of mine told me to come over and get his 55g tank and stand and some random power filters and what not. I also have a 20g breeder so I'm thinking about turning that into a sump for the 55g. I'm not totally decided on which way to go with the 55g. I've been reading up on fish only and fish only with live rock, also of course the reef tanks. I think I still have some more reading to do on that. WE have a LFS who has quite a few salt water tanks setup with very healthy looking fish so I've been comparing their word with the things I've been reading on this site.

Anyways, I guess I'll stop my blabbing. I could keep going and going! I'll most likely post a build thread in the appropriate forum when I get a little bit better game plan going.

Nick

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom