hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jayjsizzle

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently got my first larger size fish tank and really enjoying looking after fish. I have been reading up a lot trying to learn how to best look after my fish. That's how I found this place it looks like a great place to talk to like minded fish ppl. Kinda like a Facebook for fish ppl. Anyway look fwd to talking with you all.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110302_155101.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110302_155101.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 128
Hey thanks for the reply.
It's always nice to meet ppl with the same intrests. I'll have to look up them fishes and see if I can get them here and if they would be ok in my tank.

Ur welcome. And no i dont. Ill will do that tomorow cuz i have and ipod touch with me now and to get pictures up on other sites fastest i take them with my phone send it to face book then copy and past to what ever site i wanna post the pic to. I dont wanna do it now cuz if i post a pic to facebook now my mom will see i was up at 1 am. Plus im too tired to get out if my bed now and take a picture. :)

Back
Top Bottom