Hello help me please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChuckBay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

I have a Juwel 180 with an extra rena external filter,
I have kept for the last few years freshwater gourami tank mainly but now wish for a change.

My to wishes are either a:

Changing my tank to a salt water set up (only intersting for me if live coral etc). But how hard is my tank to change and expense?

Or

Have a Discus tank continuing to try a planted tank. Again whats the expense etc.

Please help me !!! thanks in advance any views helpful :)

P.s. How hard is it to change from gravel to sand? and how hard is it to clean is it better for plants?

Welcome aboard. It would be better if you posted your questions on the FW forums on this site. More people will see it there. Again welcome.

Thank you but does that mean ill get an even view on which choice i should take?

Welcome to A.A.

You'll get variying opinions either way my friend. This is one of THE most helpful and friendly sites I have found for Aquarium hobbiests. Ask and be patint for responses as not all members monitor the forums here 24/7.

Again, Welcome

Thank you but does that mean ill get an even view on which choice i should take?

I dont know about even but you`ll get more answers because not everyone comes to the welcome wagon. This forum is for saying hello and introducing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom