Hello there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lapintoxic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

I wanting to introduce myself since I just joined the forum and got my first freshwater tank (20 gallons) 2 days ago.

I am 25 years old. I come from France but been living in Northern Virginia for two and a half years. I just got my first fish tank ever and am pretty excited about it.

I do not have any fish in my tank yet since I am cycling my tank but I know that I will have a red-tailed shark, some angelfish and maybe some guppies in it.

A little bit more about me: I am really passionate about computers, like bike riding and a lot of other sports even though I do not play any sports right now.

fishtankz.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Cycling is not going to well... Lol
After adding my Pure Ammonia (about 5ppm), I did my test and noticed a Ph of 8.6-8.8 (I did previous testing before and the Ph was 7.6 which is the Ph of the tap water in my home).
I just did a 50% Water Drain so I will test in 30 minutes :)

Everything is back to normal. My Ph is now around 7.6 and I have the Ammonia close to 4ppm. I have not check Nitrites and Nitrates.

Here is also a picture of my 'empty' aquarium :)
fishtankz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom