Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Intro of a newbie

Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I have had various aquariums over the years off and on. I seem to gravitate and be led by some great magnetic force to cichlids. In particular to African cichlids. I am now in my on phase. I really enjoy the Malawi cichlids. I am getting my tank cycled currently. It has been a couple of weeks. I am learning-relearning many things. I am unclear with what kind of fish and how many I will put in it. I really like the Labeotropheus fuelleborni and the Frontosa. I only have a 55 gallon so people are telling me I cannot house these fish. I do plan to get a much bigger tank of over 150 gallons perhaps in the next year or two. I find housing an aquarium brings great joy, peace and serenity.
I hope I can learn some new things, make some friends while I am at it and be happy. Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to hearing and meeting with all of you.

lefti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to AA! Thanks for sharing.

225G Reef Upgrade
AquaRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to the forum

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote

intro, newbie

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com