new guy need guidance here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maraippo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all..
im a new forumer here. just started having aquarium few days ago. knows nothing of aquarium management before visiting this forum. glad ive found this since a lot of information is available here ^_^

my aquarium is filled with local freshwater fish (living in malaysia by the way)...

hopefully my new hobby will last long :)

keeping bettas in small tank previously before getting larger tank to host more fish :)

not planted with anything yet since i have no idea where to start..haha.probably after getting more information. seems planting inside aquarium is quite tough for newbie like me..lol

Welcome to AA! One thing you will need to get is a good liquid master test kit. Also browse the articles section and read up on the nitrogen cycle for the health of your fish.

Welcome maraipo, am new here too.
Couldn't assist you much from my little experience.
I found those articles in this forum from experience xperts here very useful for newbies like us.
Take your time, very well written and simple to follow.
Don't forget to show us some photos of your tank.:p

Cant believe you live in Malaysia.. you don't even need a LFS (local fish store) you just need to go down to the rivers and pick out everything you want :D haha I realize its probably not exactly like that but still :D welcome!

Back
Top Bottom