newbe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beckie T

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All,
I am new to salt water and trying to talk myself into or out of reef tank. I have had a few fresh water. I was given a 125gl acylic with stand top and pump and some kind of sump box. I have always loved to watch reef tanks soooo do I take the shot?
I am F 46 married to a great man. 2 grown kids. Live with my 2 parrots 2 greman shepherds a sulcata tortis and a koi pond. Oh yea I work full time.
I have heard sooooo hard don't do it! And from a local shop that if I start just the way he says I will love it and spend no more than 1/2 hr a week maintaining it. I know no one with or have ever had salt water.

So if it's a go than I will need all the help I can get!!!!
Beckie

Welcome, there is LOTS to learn about SW just as there was about the other "Pets" you have...if your dedicated to the learning about it then it can be very rewarding.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to AA!!!

I do love the SW world. You will get a lot of great help and direction from the folks on this site. We'll help you along the way! Go Reef tank!

Welcome Beckie. There are a lot of saltwater gurus here so I'm sure you will get plenty of guidance. Congrats on the 125 gallon acquisition...bigger is easier in saltwater. Don't talk yourself out of it just do your research and remain determined and you can have a beautiful reef.

Back
Top Bottom