newbe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoss

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:thanks:Hi! Everyone. Just dropped in to say I have just joined the forum for ideas. I used to have aquariums when I was a kid. It seems now the technology has improved. I have a lot to learn. I have a 2.5 gal tank I started last year just to get the wife interested. She enjoys feeding the neons and watching the scavengers. Reporting on their activity on a daily bases. I am interested in starting a 30 gal. tank. Not sure what I want for fish but it will be communal with a few plants. Let the fun begin.:thanks:

Interested in adding a Beta into my community tank. Nothing but Tetras but wondering about the water movement on the surface of the aquarium. I have a tall, bow front, 28 US gallon tank ,using a Fluval 206 canister filter which creates a rather strong current on the surface.Will the Beta not appreciate the water movement or will it be fine. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Hoss said:
Interested in adding a Beta into my community tank. Nothing but Tetras but wondering about the water movement on the surface of the aquarium. I have a tall, bow front, 28 US gallon tank ,using a Fluval 206 canister filter which creates a rather strong current on the surface.Will the Beta not appreciate the water movement or will it be fine. Any help on this would be appreciated.

I would post this in a separate thread. You'll get better answers.

Bettas can sometimes struggle to manage current, but no bubble nest :(

Doesn't sound good.

Back
Top Bottom