Newbie from Duncan, BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reannon's Servant

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, thought I would give a proper introduction to myself after getting some help here the other day and really liking this forum.

My name is Nicole, and I live in Duncan, BC. I'm not really a newbie to fish keeping, I was a major enthusiast as a teenager about 12 years back and stopped when I started moving around alot as I got older, and knew it would be too hard to keep moving aquariums around. However I am now a bit more settled and had some extra money that I really wanted to put into setting myself up another aquarium, and here I am!

I have a 29 gal community tank, with a bit of a variety of fish going on. Lets see, 1 male and two female dwarf Gouramis, A male hi fin sunset platy and two mickey mouse females, a female blue ram, 4 cardinal tetras, 3 black neons, a rubbermouth pleco, a julii cory and a Sterba's Cory, and 2 Cherry shrimp and an Amano shrimp.

I also have a range of live plants, but have no idea what half of them are LOL.

I will post pics soon, gotta get some good ones!

ANyhoo, I'm happy to be here and hope to learn lots from you all and really enjoy all the pics and stories!

Nicole

Hello to you

Welcome to the site. I am also new here (a few days). But the people are great and they are LOADED with information. I was like you. I had a great love of tanks when I was younger.......then life happened. As a result I have not had the joy of a tank in 28 years (I actually had to sit down and do the math to figure that one out). Anyway, I am glad to hear you going back to it. I just bought a corner tank (36gal) and I'm not doing anything with it until I catch up with the technology that has changed. Wish you the best - warped1

Back
Top Bottom