Working from being new to being informed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vicksta

Aquarium Advice Activist
Firstly can I thank you for such an informative and easy to naviagte site.

My name is Vicki, I have owned a fish tank for 7 years.
First was a standard 10g, basic set up from store.
Second was a 20g. (Increase was due to a golfball incident from my lil one)
Current tank is a 40g. Still basic.
Fish habitants:
7 year old Plecostomus approx 10" long (He has been through alot but going strong)
1 year old African Butterfly fish approx 1 1/2" (Not escaped yet)
2 'Goldfish' (Got to love those $40 fish)

A recent new occupant death in my tank has made me pay more attention to the small details and issues I have and hopefully gain a little knowledge and understanding on how to keep my guys happy for the long haul.
After upgrading my tank to the 40g I have noticed that there is alot more to work on than the standard pwc and nightly feeding the little tanks had.

Having a few water conditioning issues and fully reading the 'Fishless cycle'. makes me sad I did not find this sooner!

Thanking you greatly for all the advice I am currently read through.

I WILL have a happy tank.

Thanking you in advance

Hello and Welcome vicksta. there is a wealth of information on here, if you're not sure please don't be afraid to ask, there will always be someone here who can answer your questions. again welcome to the
AA community.

Pete

I have actually thrown some questions out there and everything I had asked was promptly replied too.

I really appreciate being able to ask questions without looking like a dork for not knowing.

There is so much information on here if you browse around in the appropriate forums.
Not to mention I have also found answers to questions I was not even ready to ask about yet.

You guys rock!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom