Yet another newbie intent on picking your brains.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

42jeff

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
...well sorta newbie.

My wife and I started a 30 gal saltwater tank in November right before I left for a deployment. It was going pretty well until a daycare kid fresh from washing his hands decided to rinse all the bubbles (SOAP) off in the tank...

yeah....well it's got a duct tape latch on it now.

We're looking to start a reef tank in a couple months or so as well as repopulate are recently emptied tank.

Live in New Mexico....um...stuff.

Menagerie..

...I won't hold that NJ logo against you.... yet...

GO WINGS!

And NO I'm not fresh to the band wagon...the first Wings game I watched had Probert in the red and white....

Thanks for the welcome!

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Yo, 42Jeff! What's in your tank?

I've had an incident like yours once: We had an ant problem in the kitchen and we sprayed near the paper towels. ( some got on the towels but we didn't know until) The next morning we used one to clean the sides of the tank: Some fish died( it was insecticide!!!!) :oops: Don't let that happen to you!!( My incident or yours!!) :soap:

Menagerie said:
GO WINGS!
All I have to say is 1995 :lol:

I said I wasn't going to hold that against you. :) In all honesty, they're my second favorite...followed closely by the stinkin Thrashers...don't know why really, just kinda like em.

Dang dumb stupid Devils...grrrrr...

Back
Top Bottom