Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #251
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

You guys are gonna hate me. I'm still in shock myself. Have any of you guys seen BRS's free order or free prize giveaway? It's on their home page and if you signed up you get the winners in an email. I thought it was a scam, but it's not. People do win.

I have never won anything in my life. Never ever. This is a first for me.

I hope you guys don't feel bad, maybe one of you guys won the free prize for this upcoming week.

I mean really, how many people can they have in competition for two weekly prizes?

Good luck, I hope one of you also wins!

Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #252
Aquarium Advice Addict

Why would we hate you? After all, you did all the leg work for us so if anyone deserved to win something it would be you. BUT...... You failed to tell us what you won. LOL

Old 09-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #253
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

My order was free. No money. Getting a credit back for everything I bought. Kinda wish i had gotten the hanna checkers but thats being greedy.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #254
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Now you can take the money you saved and buy the checkers!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #255
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I was just now thinking that. LOL Or get the reactor i wanted. The group buy is still good through Sunday night I believe.

Or i could use that credit back on my charge card to buy some base rock for the 90g. Or the checkers. Oh, I'm so torn. LOL

I am so absolutely thankful, this couldn't come at a better time for me.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #256
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
My order was free. No money. Getting a credit back for everything I bought. Kinda wish i had gotten the hanna checkers but thats being greedy.
Holy Cow!!!!! Your right, I hate you. LOL No I don't. I am happy for you. Man, too bad you didn't clean out the place. LOL Happy for you Carey.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #257
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks! I'm still so shocked. If I had more credit on the card I used I would have bought much more. LOL

This will do just fine. I got all my goodies for free, and the light bulb replacement for the 125's 12! bulbs ended up costing me $60 instead of $250. So I;m happy all around
Old 09-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #258
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Darn how nice would it have been had that reactor been on your list
huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #259
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lucky Get the base rock from BRS its better and cheaper if you can get free shipping on it.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #260
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
You guys are gonna hate me. I'm still in shock myself. Have any of you guys seen BRS's free order or free prize giveaway? It's on their home page and if you signed up you get the winners in an email. I thought it was a scam, but it's not. People do win.

I have never won anything in my life. Never ever. This is a first for me.

I hope you guys don't feel bad, maybe one of you guys won the free prize for this upcoming week.

I mean really, how many people can they have in competition for two weekly prizes?

Good luck, I hope one of you also wins!
Nope can't hate you. And yes I did see the free order and prize giveaway. I signed up for them also. I haven't decided if I'm going to order yet. I only have the Hanna Checker for Phosphate on it. Should I look at ordering pH down or something like that? I was looking at HOB Refugium, and/or skimmer something is holding me back on those. I'm still debating on going to Diver's Den and get more corals so I have a reason to dose LOL.

I've been....yep....you got it busy today. My laptop is totally screwed up. Am being careful on everything as I can't get anything including virus protection to install. So email me if anything comes up, I'll be checking email on my phone.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
group, reef, supply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com