Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Help setting up

Hi guys so I have just got a panorama 64l tank from pets at home I just need some help setting up I've put in some gravel some ornaments I have the thermostat set at 27C and the filter seems to be working I'm not sure if the "waterfall" from the filter is big enough not really making any bubbles it's been running for 4 days and the water seems to be very cloudy nearly like there's a mist in the water? Any suggestions I'm completely new to this so any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Have you dechlorinated? Did you wash your gravel? Are you cycling?

Old 02-16-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Thanks I think it was the gravel we were using it's sand but literally no amount of washing would make it clean so changed to a thicker gravel and it's perfect now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2015, 11:37 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Alright, glad it worked out for you. Some sands take a while to settle because the grains are so fine. Also some are just dusty which sucks.

Tags
setting up

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com