IN-line TDS meter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're nice... nice, easy, and accurate. The only thing is that you can't really test the water coming directly from the tap, or in a separate container. Depending on the model, it will only test water that gets pumped through the meter, and not water that's just sitting there in a cup). That's why I went with a hand held version instead. Up to you really. (y)

They are most useful for helping to determine when your RO/DI system may be in need of some attention. I purchased one and realized that my RO/DI unit could benefit from a new membrane (It was 3 - 5 yrs old) Its all zero now on the way out! A good investment if your in it for the long haul!

GL!

I have one and it has 2 sensors. I have one hooked up inline right after my membrane an one on the final produce line. You can test in a cup if you want just unhook the sensone and place it in the cup.... IMO you dont need to test tap water you want to test final product. But It is nice to know what you start with, you really only need to test the tap water once..
30 is a good price.. I got mine from airwaterice.com.... great unit..

Back
Top Bottom