My article explaining filtration.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is very well written however alot of filtration is left off as well as basic filtration formulas.

It is very well written however alot of filtration is left off as well as basic filtration formulas.

It was kind of supposed to be the basic part of it, like what kinds of filters and how they work. But thanks for your input! :D

I thought it'd be too long to copy/paste O_O lol. Plus, I did this thing where I "publish" my stories and articles to this site, and every time someone clicks "like" I get like a half a cent lol. (takes forever to make any money, I'm going to save up for a test kit! :D)

wow, if your high school is like mine was, you should use that as some sort of piece for a portfolio... we had to make one, and that would have been an awesome addition to mine... i agree there are several types left out, but you covered the basics, and for a "newbie" that would be a very helpful article... very well written, only one or two typos that i saw... keep it up...

Thanks! xD I've been told I'm pretty good at writing. My english teacher took one of my papers and ran to all the other teachers to get them to read it. LOL.

It was meant to be for a "All I know about fish is they swim in water" kind of person.

I liked it.... good for a basic primer on filters, which is the intent of it.

shared it on facebook, or about to if it will let me

Back
Top Bottom