Need quick LED light opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sooo, I am ready right now to buy my led's for my 180g!!! I have several in my shopping cart on eBay so Ijusthave to pick one and pay!

Here is my dilemma...Should I pay the $570 for 3 programmable units or get the full spectrum just dimmable ones for $389? or $418 for an american seller.
The issue is the programmable ones are from china as are the 165w ones for $389....
Should i skip the programmable ones for this reason and go with the american seller 120w ones?

Here are the links
Please tell me what you would as soon as possible! LOL I really wanna get these ordered asap.

Thanks folks!
:fish2:

3pcs LCD Digital Timer Dimmable 120W Aquarium Coral Grow Light Lamp | eBay

3pcs 165W Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Aquarium Light Reef Coral Fish Tank Marine | eBay

3xx Colorful Dimmable 120W LED Aquarium USA Warranty 13 Year eBay Seller | eBay

Only 1 is from the states and he's only got 83 positives. I wouldn't spend the extra for a built in timer. I would rather have timers separate so that you can change them out easily if they fail.
Carey, did you see the multicolored units in person yet?

I have a single full spectrum panel. I'm not too fond of the purple hue it has but I was thinking I could adjust the blues up to wipe it out. I only like the timer one because I dont want to be left behind lol. If thats the new upcoming fixture I'd rather have it now. I missed the dimmable led's already once, so I had a single full strength panel as well that took me forever to sell to someone. lol

I can find the just blues and whites panerls as well if you think thats the way i should go.

That's entirely up to you. I just didn't want you to go into your purchase thinking you needed them. You are the one who is going to be looking at this tank, and it's you you have to please, not me.

You don't need optics with these units under 30" of water. They come with 120 degree optics and that's plenty.

Back
Top Bottom