Rimless bow front or high clarisy/low Fe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScaryFatKidGT

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I haven't scene any tanks that are both... Should I go for the Ehiem aqua style 9/35, the Aqua top 14g rimless bow front or a Mr. Aqua/Aqua top square tank thats high clarity? I can't decide.

My personal opinion is low Fe / Starphire glass is the way to go. It does make a difference. I'd go for that option and not the bow front. Bow front distorts view anyway in my opinion, which is half the reason you want low Fe to begin with :).

My personal opinion is low Fe / Starphire glass is the way to go. It does make a difference. I'd go for that option and not the bow front. Bow front distorts view anyway in my opinion, which is half the reason you want low Fe to begin with :).
Idk I just can't find Low Fe glass in dimensions I like, anything over 30g is to much money and every thing around 17-24g is either a cube (to tall) or 20H dimensions (again to tall).

I do like the Mr. Aqua 12g but I would like it a little bigger, my fav is the Aquatop 14g bow front.

Back
Top Bottom