Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-01-2005, 09:40 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Seaclone 100 protien skimmer vs jebo 180 protien skimmer

Hello do you have any advice on which is a better skimmer the seaclone 100 skimmer or the jebo 180 skimmer, i belive both are rated to do the same amount, the jebo is a little less money. They are going in a 29 gallon tank with just 3 fish nothing else, not a reef, nothing just crushed coral so i thought it would be fine. I have a remora c skimmer on my reef tank with the upgrade which is an amazing skimmer, it was just about 180 dollars. I dont need somthing like that for my small fish only tank. Thanks any advice on which one to buy the seaclone or the jebo would be appriciated.

29 gallon saltwater "reef tank", 10 lbs crushed coral, 40 lbs aruglive sand, two percula clowns, one firefish,cleaner shrimp, blue legg hermits, 25 pounds fiji live rock, penguin 350 biowheel filter, prism delux hang on protien skimmer, maxijet 1200 powerhead, 125watt ebo jager heater, regular floresent lamp.
mattt6511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to greenmaji
Im not sure how much the jebo is.. but the best skimmer in that size range is probibly the CSS 65.. $88 at bigals..
the CSS is a needlewheel.. like ASM or Euroreef whithout the big $ tag..
greenmaji is offline   Reply With Quote

jebo, seaclone, skimmer

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com