T5ho with one cord but two buttons for lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefpete

Aquarium Advice FINatic
is there any what to have this fixture on a timer to handle the two lights....it has one cord but does have two sepertae buttons to operate each light? also any good ideas on a lighting schedule if i cant put it on a timer??

those lights will work fine with a timer, they will just come on at the same time.

I have been told to keep my lights on for 8-10 hours. maybe schedule it around the times you are home.

example: so if you get home at 5pm and go to bed around 11... set the time to start at 2pm till 11pm

those lights will work fine with a timer, they will just come on at the same time.

I have been told to keep my lights on for 8-10 hours. maybe schedule it around the times you are home.

example: so if you get home at 5pm and go to bed around 11... set the time to start at 2pm till 11pm

tHANKS YEA I GET HOME AFTER THE MARKET CLOSES SO THAT 4 SO THAT SHOULD WORK FOR ME AND ITS NOT A PROBLEM RUNNING BOTH LIGHTS AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT ?I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT BUBLS

Reefpete said:
tHANKS YEA I GET HOME AFTER THE MARKET CLOSES SO THAT 4 SO THAT SHOULD WORK FOR ME AND ITS NOT A PROBLEM RUNNING BOTH LIGHTS AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT ?I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT BUBLS

It will be fine.. I have 3 bulbs on mine

Back
Top Bottom