Wave Point Lamps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol no problem man. At some point give then a shot, for now like you said, it isn't too inportant. Some bulbs can go a long way, then you get other bulbs and you're like wow. ;)

I think I am going down to Atl, any stores you recommend?

Lot of really nice ones but of course the prices reflect that. LOL One of the nicest is Pure Reef which is in Alpharetta. I am using Imagine Ocean whenever possible because it is a small shop with a passionate owner who is struggling to keep the place open. I am sure there are tons of others but I am north of the ATL so I hit the ones up here. If you want, go to Atlanta Reef Club and sign in as a guest. They have a map of all the LFS I think which would help you find something near where you are going to be.

Oh and by the way, my brother in law is from Philly. I loved rubbing in last weeks game. hehehehehe

i have a wavepoint 48" 4 bulb fixture. it does run a little hot but other than that i love it. it has wavepoint bulbs in it and am amazed with the color. though it is my first and only t5 fixture.

i do have one burned out bulb, does anyone have any reccomendations as to where i can buy the bulbs at the best price?

i am also using it for african cichlids ( mbuna ) does anyone have any recomendations on bulbs?

i think they look amazing under the wavepoint bulbs but as always i want more

Back
Top Bottom