125l Community Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J as always

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my first ever attempt at any kind of fish keeping. Bought my whole setup for £60 second hand but upgraded the filter to an Ehiem Eco Pro as the one that was sold was just not good enough. My tank has now been running for 10 weeks and have gradually stocked it with only one casualty. I have great local shop that has given me loads of advice, which I think is why my tank has been successful. I currently have 4 angels, 5 mollies (plus one fry that survived a very early and slightly surprising birth to someone new to the hobby), 3 glass catfish, 3 chain loach, 5 neons and 1 beta.
One of the mollies is going to give birth again at any moment hence the baby home at the front of the tank. I am now totally addicted to my new hobby and have started a second tank in the kitchen. J

Attachments

• image-2926509342.jpg
    image-2926509342.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 226
J as always said:
This is my first ever attempt at any kind of fish keeping. Bought my whole setup for £60 second hand but upgraded the filter to an Ehiem Eco Pro as the one that was sold was just not good enough. My tank has now been running for 10 weeks and have gradually stocked it with only one casualty. I have great local shop that has given me loads of advice, which I think is why my tank has been successful. I currently have 4 angels, 5 mollies (plus one fry that survived a very early and slightly surprising birth to someone new to the hobby), 3 glass catfish, 3 chain loach, 5 neons and 1 beta.
One of the mollies is going to give birth again at any moment hence the baby home at the front of the tank. I am now totally addicted to my new hobby and have started a second tank in the kitchen. J

Nice job! Your tank is looking great & a bargain at £60! Be warned though, its very addictive! I started off with one 60L thinking that'd be ideal. Now I've two tanks, with two more in the pipeline!

Tell me about it. Here is my new tank in the kitchen! I'm thinking some dwarf puffers at the moment. J

Attachments

• image-2851055224.jpg
    image-2851055224.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 129
J as always said:
Tell me about it. Here is my new tank in the kitchen! I'm thinking some dwarf puffers at the moment. J

Looking good! I've got a small Nano tank ordered for my bedroom, which I fancy a few Galaxy Rasbora & Cherry Shrimp as stock.

Ps. Nice to see another Brit on AA too!

Cheers, I would love some shrimp too but if I put a couple of dwarf puffers in, the shrimps may end up being lunch! You will have to get some pics up of your nano when its up and running. J

Back
Top Bottom