My 10 Gallon Blue Dream Shrimp Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TMRC Exotics

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just wanted to share a short video of my 10 gallon Blue Dream Shrimp tank. I bought these guys small about 6 weeks ago. I started with ten but lost 2 in the first week. About a week ago a berried female passed late in fanning the eggs. A few more females are getting ready to be berried so hopefully I can get them adding to the group.
https://youtu.be/1M7a_S0ZgIg

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Get some moss in there. I have subwassertang, guppy grass, and moss in my shrimp tanks. Do they increase the potential for biolfilm growth? No idea. Every now and then I put a Indian almond leaf in the tank. It slowly breaks down over time and provides a growing area for biofilm.
Those chambers under the sponges...do they allow you to place ceramic media in there?
Be patient. It may take a while but once you see one berried female, chances are you'll see more.

Hey fresh, yeah I have a small mass of floaters in there, I would love to get a hold of a few mosses. Not very common in my area, will have to get some shipped. Those chambers in the filter are designed to hold ceramic media, good catch! I set these up in a cycling tank originally so I didn't add any removable media, now that's it's cycled I'll be adding ceramic media to both chambers, one could be removed at anytime to help cycle an aquaclear.

Back
Top Bottom