my first tank ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rider6

Aquarium Advice Activist
I think were done with our first tank.... its a 55 gal and were going to venture into salt for the next, but will be back to fw here soon....with a massive build so be on the look out for it!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130225_221142.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130225_221142.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 163
Nice set up I don't usually go for fake decor but that skull is freakin awesome lol.

I love it! That skull is totally creepy and cool with your setup.

Yea we started out with all fake and over time as we learned about everything we converted to live, exccept for the skull...were kinda dark in ways so we enjoy it even tho its fake....I guess I could look for a real one but idk how it would hold up in the tank...and might be a lil more creepyer then a fake one...lol

And thanks all, were going to add some more plants but for the most part this one is done...

Plus the skull is my redtail's lair....he pretty much lives in there and comes out to eat and get some exercise....so I can't get rid of it if I wanted to...

Redtails are awesome fish my favorite as far as your common tropicals go. They get a lot bigger than people realize though 8+ in the right environment. Love that jet black coloration.

Yea....he's only around 2 right now, hopefully before he's 4 or 5 ill have a big tank up and running and he can go over there and play...

Back
Top Bottom