my 55g overgrown after 3 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danbstrong

Aquarium Advice Addict
ForumRunner_20120720_012252.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120720_012208.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012208.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 503
  • ForumRunner_20120720_012228.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012228.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 440
  • ForumRunner_20120720_012337.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012337.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 388
  • ForumRunner_20120720_012357.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012357.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 411
  • ForumRunner_20120720_012439.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012439.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 394
  • ForumRunner_20120720_012507.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120720_012507.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 425
Your tank is amazing!!! I only have freshwater tanks currently but your tank definately wants me to try a saltwater tank.

adammorrill said:
Your tank is amazing!!! I only have freshwater tanks currently but your tank definately wants me to try a saltwater tank.

Thanks alot !:) i put a whole lotta time into it love the saltwater hobby coral is real fun and when it grows out i frag pieces off finally gettin some of the money i put into it back lol

Oh man... I think this is the first sw tank that I actually like.. and I like it a lot! :popcorn:
Lol I've professed several times the fact that I am NOT a sw person. But this tank is changing my mind fast! :blink: I hope Gboy and nu-nu and all the people on those threads where I said that don't see this.. :hide:
Hahaha very very nice job, it really looks amazing (y) I'm jealous

paytertot said:
Oh man... I think this is the first sw tank that I actually like.. and I like it a lot! :popcorn:
Lol I've professed several times the fact that I am NOT a sw person. But this tank is changing my mind fast! :blink: I hope Gboy and nu-nu and all the people on those threads where I said that don't see this.. :hide:

Too late! I saw it ;)

Awesome tank OP I hope to have a sweet looking tank like that one day. GREAT job!!

paytertot said:

Yes we are changing her! Lol well i guess the OP is with his amazing tank! Great job!

Too late! I saw it ;)

Awesome tank OP I hope to have a sweet looking tank like that one day. GREAT job!!

lol I already told you chief, I'll go salt if you go planted! :flowers:
and I agree, I actually would like to have a tank like that one eventually.
@nu-nu... yea, yea, rub it in :bawl: lol jk

Does look amazing! Like the "overgrown look" as you say. It looks like a real reef that most people pay good bucks to dive and see. :)

paytertot said:

Ahhhh Payton YES!!! hahaha hilarious..

OP your tank is stunning. I love how it is as if you just added some frags, didnt mess with the tank, and 3 years later is is a beautiful, natural looking reef!!

Can you give an overview of your lights, pumps, sump, water change schedule, parameters, dosing if any and etc? I want to move up to a 55 gal and figure I should copy exactly what your doing:) Gorgeous tank

navaljonf said:
Can you give an overview of your lights, pumps, sump, water change schedule, parameters, dosing if any and etc? I want to move up to a 55 gal and figure I should copy exactly what your doing:) Gorgeous tank

250w phoenix 14k metal halide 20g sump 1000gph return pump chaeto in the fuge 5g waterchange every 7-10 days using reefcrystals Calcium reactor parimeters are alk12 cal420 mag 1350 ph 7.8 the co2 from reactor keeps ph lil low but consistency is key i dose nothing at all feed fish once a day thats it i use ro water

I'm having trouble with my calcium being high up in the 500's pease help!!!

Back
Top Bottom