My video 75 gal after one year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Theme music was not my first choice but yiutube is pretty picky.

very nice, what size tank is your reef? I keep thinking about giving salt a try but then I just have to open my wallet and remind myself why I should probably wait a while

Yea its a 75 gallon with a 20 gal sump. I really like salt water i was into fresh for many years.. Ive actually set up a 20 gal frag tank for some soft and lps corals that helps to offset the cost of a reeftank... But youre right its not cheap. Thanks

I think i paid 40$ for it ive had it in the tank now about 9 months. Thanks

Im thinkin thats 70 pounds? If so still dont know what that equals in dollars.... Sorry??

Great looking tank! That is a golden hammer in the middle? Man, that is a rare one. Just stunning looking corals. Your flowerpot has shown me that I don't have enough flow. Everything I have has a gentle back and forth to it. I would have thought that was too much for it.

Thanks i do have quite a bit of water movement close to 20x but everything seems to thrive well. And i dont really have any deadspots to speak of.. Thanks again

Light is only a temporary fix so that's bad a advice , cutting its food source witch is nutrients is the 1 and only way to keep cyno and any other algae levels under control , phosphate reactor and weekly water changes should do , as well as watch the feeding , feed as much as u want as long as its not settling and u make sure the fish are eating

Back
Top Bottom