Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FTS taken today, as well as Mr. Halloween himself. :)

y8TSTHn.jpg

LkMtxri.jpg

Thanks! He is by far my favorite hermit that I've owed.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looking really good Paul! Love the pe on that acro!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haven't updated in a while. My laptops hardrive went out so havent been able to get any pictures or anything. Dont buy a Toshiba... they are junk. Unfortunately my orange spotted blenny was caught and partially eaten by my mini maxi nem. Its hard to believe it could catch a fish its size, but it is extremely sticky. I've decided to still hang on to the mini maxi for now though. The wrasses and dottyback seem to be more cautious than the blenny ever was. Good news is i got TOTM! ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't updated in a while. My laptops hardrive went out so havent been able to get any pictures or anything. Dont buy a Toshiba... they are junk. Unfortunately my orange spotted blenny was caught and partially eaten by my mini maxi nem. Its hard to believe it could catch a fish its size, but it is extremely sticky. I've decided to still hang on to the mini maxi for now though. Thr wrasses and dottyback seem to be more cautious than the blenny ever was. Good news is i got TOTM! ?

Totm was well deserved!

Sorry bout the blenny he was a cool little guy , Saw a emperor angel he was only a inch in size cool looking till I saw the $150 price-tag would have been fun watching him grow .
both my red corris wrasses are growing the smaller of the 2 is starting the color change
he got a blue streak on his lower body it neat ,
I'm giving up on corals for a while as I lost every one of my lps corals they all were doing great than poof they all just went one by one all water parameters were good and I'm just confused , so I'm going back to my specialty macro's
I keep finding this rust color film in my sump trying to figure out what it is it's not cayno as it has a milky texture to it I'm thinking what ever it is killed of my lps ,
I don't know when I upgraded things just went to hell , half tempted to down size again
I would love to have my tank look like yours paul but for now it's going to wait till I figure out this milky rust colored stuff ,
I so miss my 37g and 40b both were awesome tanks

Last edited:
Sorry about the blenny Paul. A big congrats on the TOTM. You deserve it for such a beautiful tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I havent updated in a while. My little red linkia star has passed away on me. He was looking kinda rough for a couple days then the the legs stared disappearing so i gave him the flush. I also lost a couple small acro frags. I think all this was from a huge ALK swing which i have been managing the past couple days. I did pick up a few mexican turbos and an easter egg chalice frag yesterday. Still no photos because my cell takes horrible shots and my laptop has a fried motherboard. I got a buddy working on fixing my old desktop so hopefully there will be photos once again on this thread! Besides that, all is well.

Bad cell shot of the new easter egg chalice.
ZOyOYsd.jpg

Bad cell FTS to go with it. Forgot to mention i got a nice Acro chuck as well a while back. Ill get some better photos once i can upload from my cam.
kjUibuo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom