Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That mini - maxi got an appetite [emoji50]

Yea it doesn't miss a meal! But that is the first fish it has caught. Cant have any slow or bottom dwelling fish though I guess. I love that mini-maxi nem though. It's in the perfect spot to get to its full size.

Eating like that it will soon be at full size !!

A stunning thing though but after seeing that would scare me owning one I have visions now of one munching my Mystery Wrass

Nice pics of the potters! Hopefully yours turns out to be as bold as mine! He took a week or two but comes straight to the glass when I get close now, he's a freaking pig! Glad yours is eating

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice pics of the potters! Hopefully yours turns out to be as bold as mine! He took a week or two but comes straight to the glass when I get close now, he's a freaking pig! Glad yours is eating

Well so far the Potter's has been doing very well. He swims around with tge the melanursus wrasse and hasn't messed with the dottyback. Not 1 little fight yet. Havent seen him nip any coral either. Im happy about that. Tank is starting to look better as well. There is still about 60% of my zoas not opening up though. Hopefully things will bounce back soon.

Got a couple shots of the potter's today. Some fish are so hard to get a photo of!

GHpsJEz.jpg

SDeQ8Sv.jpg

How big is he Paul? Glad to hear he's doing so well! Mines so photogenic it's not even funny!

Love the Potters Angel Paul. He is really beautiful. I have a have black and white angel and he is doing well. No nipping on corals so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Picked up a nice looking cyphastrea and a fresh cut setosa frag yesterday.:)

iDJtDXr.jpg

6XtXeR0.jpg

b64qG9J.jpg

Nice looking cyphastrea! I really like the orange. Btw I think you meant to say psammacora frag not setosa :D!

Nice looking cyphastrea! I really like the orange. Btw I think you meant to say psammacora frag not setosa :D!

Thanks man. I really liked them both. Honestly never heard of a psammacora. I'll try to get a photo of the colony it was clipped off of. My buddy was not 100% either, but he didnt want to sell the whole piece, just a very tiny frag. Lol. It grows like a setosa ans has fanrastic color.

It's a really nice piece either way. I'd love to see a pic of the colony!

After looking online at the polyps I do belive you called it Bribo. Seems like a uncommon coral. I'll post it as soon as he sends me one or I go down there and get a photo myself. I hope it does good!

Definitely not a coral you see everyday but a very nice pickup! Can't wait to see it grow out

Tried to get somw photos of the colony my frag came off of. My camera on my phone isnt great and the lights where messing with is. To my eye it is a orange/red in color.

Full Light
tovTTGE.jpg

Actinic Light Only
5NJNnaT.jpg

V8jMAEC.jpg

Picked up a nice looking cyphastrea and a fresh cut setosa frag yesterday.:)

iDJtDXr.jpg

6XtXeR0.jpg

b64qG9J.jpg

Nice frags Paul. Love the colors in that cyphastrea. Looking forward to seeing that grow out. That Setosa is a nice color under the actinics.:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom