3rd times the charm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kittytussand

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I like to read, cook, watchmovies bowl. but I love
Last month we had quite the shock our koi angels had eggs!! And now we can deffi itly tell male and female. The first try though went bad. They ate them all. And its well...lets just say his aim was off and liked the glass side more then the leaf.....

I had done some reading and saw that if they eat first try they will most likly do it again. So when they had eggs second time I had a tank ready with sponge filter. Air bubbler and peroxide. Fail!! They weree all duds.....males aim was still...off bottom of leaf.....*facepalm.

well today was try 3. Way more eggs then last time. And HE did better to. But im not sure what todo. Do I leave eggs and let them try. Or do I try again.

Also the male has judt shreaded her fins this time. There in horrible shape. Is this normal?? Please help!!!

also you can see them in gwens album on my profile.

Get the eggs out of there. That will save them and your female. I suggest keeping the tank dark for 24 hours after removing the eggs to let big boy chill out.

Back
Top Bottom