Guppies For 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian086

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, i just wanted to know how many guppies i could add to a 10g. They will be the only fish, with probably 4-5 Red Cherry Shrimps. I will have a ratio of 1m/3f...Thanks, Ian

You could probably have a total of 5 guppies. Maybe six. And if you are planning on breaking them only get three because you will have fry beyond belief.

You could probably have a total of 5 guppies. Maybe six. And if you are planning on breaking them only get three because you will have fry beyond belief.
Cheers, will go with the 6 so. I have two internals in there(cycled). I am well covered for filtration, i had 5 platies in there, until today..Would that give me an option to go to 10..I need the fry...

So you have five platies in the ten gallon and want to add guppies too? You not have more than 8 fish that only grow to 1.5 inches in a ten gallon. If you are planning in add ing five platies and 6 guppies I woul dad vise against it. Unless you have eyelet filter action. Hope this helped. By the way I am also trying to breed guppies and platies! Hope it works for you.

Back
Top Bottom