please identify...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crowsmuse

Aquarium Advice Regular
Please tell me these aren't from my multitude of snails

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130614_205422.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130614_205422.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2013-06-13-20-10-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-13-20-10-09.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 84
2 koi angels
12 rummy nose tetras
12 phantom tetras
10 neon tetras
2 otocinclus
1 skunk loach who is not doing his job
1 flying fox
1 albino bristle nose
And one lonely blue ram

2 koi angels
12 rummy nose tetras
12 phantom tetras
10 neon tetras
2 otocinclus
1 skunk loach who is not doing his job
1 flying fox
1 albino bristle nose
And one lonely blue ram

Yeah, I'm leaning really hard to the snails. Angels don't lay like that, Tetras scatter their eggs so no masses in one spot and I believe the otos lay in a more scattered pattern as well. Looks like you will have a new cleaning crew once they hatch (y)

Yup. Pond snail eggs. Mine looked identical.

Crud...off to buy lettuce..

Should I toss or wash the plants?

Give them a rinse. Good luck baiting! I'll have your snails if you're near me. My loaches want a treat! Ha ha!

Lol where you at?

I'm in Seattle area.
I wish my loach would eat em /cry... They are out of hand

Lol where you at?

I'm in Seattle area.
I wish my loach would eat em /cry... They are out of hand

Ah I'm in UK. No good then. What loach do you have? I have yoyo's and they are champion snail munchers.

I had that problem in my 15gal. Put 6 assassin snails in. Problem solved. Now I have 6 very hungry assassins & I'm trying to find pond snails to feed them. Oh & I have 4 in my 55gal which had less of a problem & between them & my 2 Botia loaches they're all gone too. Try assassins if you can get them. Gives you substrate a neat look too with all the tiny empty shells.

Skunk .. He looks at me like... Up yours mom...

I wish I was in uk.. Jealous as hell

Skunk .. He looks at me like... Up yours mom...

I wish I was in uk.. Jealous as hell

... Because my loaches will eat your snails...? Lol! Nah, I'm joking. Swap? I'll come to yours, you come to mine. You'll be sick of it really quick.

I have 5 butterfly KOI and I want to breed them any tips on how to get the tank ready

I have 5 butterfly KOI and I want to breed them any tips on how to get the tank ready

Welcome to AA! I'd make your own thread with your question as people are unlikely to see your post here. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. :)

... Because my loaches will eat your snails...? Lol! Nah, I'm joking. Swap? I'll come to yours, you come to mine. You'll be sick of it really quick.

lol not because of loaches, but because i love the uk.
usa is great, dont get me wrong, but the politically correct police have gone too far, and we pander.
anyway i digress..
im getting 4 assassin snails tomorrow.. just warned the tank.. that ninjas are coming to eat them...

lol not because of loaches, but because i love the uk.
usa is great, dont get me wrong, but the politically correct police have gone too far, and we pander.
anyway i digress..
im getting 4 assassin snails tomorrow.. just warned the tank.. that ninjas are coming to eat them...

Cool! Let me know how they get on! I've watched them in the shop a little and they are weird looking snails. I'm all for a little weird and wonderful. :)

Sigh never ending oddities... Red mass on inner fin of emperor tetra any ideas?

Tried really hard to get pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-14-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-14-22.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-15-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-15-03.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-14-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-14-50.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 20
Back