Think I have more Molly babies... OR...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeatherW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I think i have more Molly babies!! I got the Mom on 4 Jan and the next day she had fry. we figured at least 17 survived. (now I am not sure - they won't stay still!!) Now, today there seems to be more. Yesterday I was just commenting that it didn't seem like there were as many of them as there was before. Today it seems like I have lots more. At first I thought that some were just slow to develop, but the more I am looking at them the more I think I have a new batch of baby fry.

I can't remember how little those guys were at the beginning... what do you think? new fry or just slow to develop?

I will try and post some pics of the big ones and the little ones

Some little ones and then one of each together

Attachments

• image-1220227949.jpg
    image-1220227949.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3688893579.jpg
    image-3688893579.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image-639073790.jpg
    image-639073790.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 76
Probably a new batch... A few of mine give regularly every 30-32 days..
Although I have some in same batch that are 1/3 the size of siblings....

So cute. Your fry looks healthy and swimming nicely. Mine are belly sliders not sure what to do?!

katgurl48 said:
So cute. Your fry looks healthy and swimming nicely. Mine are belly sliders not sure what to do?!

Mine wiggle and hide for the first 24 hrs usually... Then are up and swimming... There are a few brave souls swimming right away tho...

Back
Top Bottom