2007 Aquarium Advice Calendars Now Available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
With great excitement I announce to you the availability of the 2007 Freshwater and 2007 Saltwater calendars are now available for sale.

This year we have three calendar options for each type of calendar so we should be able to fit every budget/taste. The images below are lower quality than the final product. We have included small sample images simply to give you an idea as to what the finished product will look like.

First we have the 11"(w) X 17"(h) calendar poster. This calendar has all the months on one page. This calendar is priced at $6.99 each. The calendar is printed on glossy heavy poster paper.

Click on the image above to see a larger sample.

The second calendar size is the 11"(w)X8.5"(h) 12 month calendar. This is a classic flip calendar with a high quality 11X8.5 image at the top and the monthly calendar on the bottom. See some sample months below for each calendar.

* Each page Measures 8.5” x 11”, Measures 11” x 17” when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January 2007 – December 2007, 2008 preview, US holidays marked

These calendars are priced at $16.99/each

The final set of calendars are for the person who wants the ultimate visual experence.experienceat in mind we have a 17"(w)X11"(h) calendar.

* Each page Measure 17” x 11”, Measures 17” x 22” when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January 2007 – December 2007, 2008 preview, US holidays marked

These calendars are priced at $20.99/each due to the larger sized paper

Use the following link to our store were you can purchase calendars or any of our other AA branded products like mousepads, shirts, sweatshirts, bags, mugs, and much much more. http://www.cafepress.com/aquacalendar

They look great. I'm so excited. I also noticed flipping through the calendar pages online that it looks like the holidays are included? Very nice. Great Job :p

I just clicked on all the pages and saw the pics! You guys all have some wicked awesome fish and y'all take great pictures. I'm totally jealous. **Wishes Santa would bring a nice digi camera for Christmas so I can take those kind of pis.** :(

I got the calenders! 3 of them!

Great job, some beautiful pics especially haras discus, the snail is awsome too. The only thing you might want to change next year is the placement of the copyright/name when they punched the holes it took out many of the usernames so you cant really read it

I was kind of afraid of that. The printer provide us with a template to use to make sure the important things are inside the proper area. I used the template, but I think it's the same one as last year, and the calendar was not bound with wire last year. I'll be interested to see how the larger calendars come out as they had a newer template that showed where the wire would go, but it only showed it at the top for the cover :roll:

At any rate we're glad you liked it.

In addition with Kevin being on dialup uploading 50+mb of images is quite painful to have to do it multiple times. With the way the printer works some calendars will have the wire at lightly different spots so it may or may not cut every username. In addition we felt having the persons real name under the copyright was most important.

Bump. These things are getting awsome reviews by those whom have already gotten their calenders. They make great christmas gifts for either yourself or for others whom you know are in the hobby, or your trying to get into the hobby. Get one for your bedroom, home office or real office. Think about what a great conversation piece the images are.

From now until Sunday Dec 3ed Calendars are reduced in price by 20%. In addition you could qualify for free shipping. See shipping details below.

"Free Ground Shipping on all orders of $50 or more.
Only applies to orders totaling $50 or more after all other discounts and coupons have been applied, with a shipping destination within the United States. Excludes Custom Postage, international and bulk orders. Promotion starts on November 16, 2006, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 20, 2006, at 11:59 p.m. (PST)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom