Books & Magazine review/suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marc118

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im on a few other forums and they have a dedicated book section for all related posts. I personally have found it helpfully in finding pretty much my entire library of books regarding aquatic life. Has this ever been brought up or suggested? I couldn't find anything through searching.

Could be that its not needed on this forum, just thought i would bring it up if it hadn't been ( although im sure it has ).

We have a Book Library link at the top of the page. You may or not see it depending on the site style you use though.

Edit: Just checked the site styles and "FI Apple blue" and "FI Subtext" are missing that link.

I sure did not see that :)

But what about a place for us to discuss them? I guess just use the appropriate SW or FW forum.

Are you using styles "FI Apple blue" or "FI Subtext"? If so then it's not there (at least I couldn't find them)

As for discussing/reviewing the review forum would be best. (also notice other books reviewed there)

Yes I am actually hehe.

Is there any way to add books that are not in the review forum? I seem to be blind today.

In the review forum top right you should see an upload product link for submitting a new product/review. Please make sure not to duplicate products though and just comment/review on current ones if there :D

Back
Top Bottom