How do I view the pics in posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kari

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm noticing that I'm able to view SOME pics, but not all of them. In some of the posts, all I see are things like this:IMGP2258.JPG - 14 Time(s). Is there some way I can fix that???

Can you give us a link to a thread where that happens? It's possible that the image is either too big or too small to generate a thumbnail.

Thank you for the link. I looked at the link and using the fisubice style and FireFox 1.0.3 I was able to view the images fine.

What style are you using and what browser? I suspect you have some security software on your home PC that is not permitting these thumbnails from appearing.

It's microsoft internet explorer (I've got windows xp). Zone Alarm is the firewall...any ideas?

Adjust your Zone Alarm to a slightly lower security level, that fixed it when I had this problem, firefox and IE both. You can also check your internet options and be sure you are allowing pictures to load.

Thanks TankGirl :) Unfortunately, that still didn't work :? , but I've found a way to improvise.

What was your improvisation? Just curious, since this comes up from time to time and the next time it'll likely be me looking at white boxes with red x's, lol! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom