Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-26-2009, 02:10 AM   #11
is back to save the day!

Yep, emails working for me as well. Nice job AA team.

Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion
Alright, so i know this thread is old, but is anybody else having this same issue now? I have noticed today that i havent had near the replies on my email i usually get (fiance is actually quite pleased lol) but ive noticed several threads with new replies that i never recieved an email on, or i recieved an email several hours later... just wondering if anybody else had this issue? btw my email is working fine for other stuff

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have noticed the same thing recently. It doesn't happen all the time but some of the time it definitely does. I'm trying to remember if it had unsubscribed me from the thread for some reason the last time I didn't see an E-mail...
-Adam Horton
AdamHorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Admin

Please check you spam folder or spam settings from you isp. Often we send them but they get filtered

((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
Support Aquarium Advice | Community Rules | Terms of Service | Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
Again, I know this is old but I am not getting emails. Checked spam but nothing. I miss you. Please come back.

Bige is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com