Unable to view pictures people posted. On APP.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dylan5359

Aquarium Advice Addict
It says connection error, had the same problem a couple months ago, but the amazing tech support at AA fixed the problem quickly.

Are you running version 1.4.5? I had this issue until I updated to the right version. Another thing to try is to delete and reinstall the app.

I haven't really got an update for my app ever. I have an iPad if that means anything. (unless it auto updated which I doubt) I can view some pictures not all.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
whats the current version for android? im running 1.2.7

That's the current version for droids. They've been messing with the code since my signiture no longer works (2 weeks now) and I hope we'll be seeing a new version soon :|.

I'm seeing pics, but sometimes it takes forever for them to show up on my screen.

Rep points would be nice, but I think getting the app stable is a priority in my book lol.

I haven't really got an update for my app ever. I have an iPad if that means anything. (unless it auto updated which I doubt) I can view some pictures not all.

Go into the app store and check for updates. If there are none, delete and reinstall.

Back
Top Bottom